Discussions on the topics of tax administration that are of interest to the member companies refer to the following:
1. The consequences related to the applicability of the modifications operated at art.94-95 of the Tax Code (the obligation to pay the VAT when purchasing the property of the taxable subjects which are in the insolvency process);
2. SIA Electronic register of employees: challenges in understanding the proposed concept;
a) reviewing the mechanism for deduction of VAT in case of the e-invoice, in order to exclude the necessity for the buyer to verify the issuer's status;
b) reviewing the necessity to apply the holographic stamp and signature on the e-invoice (large cycle, small cycle).
4. Tax invoice:
a) the exclusion of the entry "L. S." (place for stamp) from the tax invoice form, in the context of excluding the obligation regarding its application;
b) accepting the faximile on the tax invoices in the same way as the holographic signature.
5. Revision of the provisions of Government Decision no.697 of 22.08.2014 and of Government Decision no.10 of 05.01.2012 in order to adjusting them to the best international practices;
6. Exclusion of the limit of 10,000 pcs. per order for requesting the number range for the subjects who can print self-contained tax invoices;
7. Excluding the need to inform taxpayers about the retained income (Annex no.5 to Order MF 140/2017) in the context of the existence of the pre-filled declaration, while maintaining the obligation to issue it upon request.