AmCham Moldova invites member companies to attend a new discussion session held within the EC Club (Ethics and Compliance Club) on the topic of Conflict of Interest.
The session will be held by Radu Rauta, co-founder of Integrity Solutions, a Romania-based firm that designs and delivers comprehensive, cutting-edge solutions that optimize the integrity practices, limit corporate liabilities and solve ethical issues in the business environment.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Overview of Moldovan and foreign legislation;
- Revolving Door / Pantouflage;
- Types of conflict of interest;
- The perspective of the top management / HR / sales;
- Key questions to ask when suspecting a conflict;
- Defining and determining acceptable gifts;
- Using caution when offering gifts or hospitality;
- Inappropriate Entertainment;
- What Constitutes a "Kickback"?
- Starting a side business
- Taking personal advantage of business opportunities
Working Language - Romanian
If you have any questions on the planned activity of the EC Club, please contact Adrian Gheorghita at 211 781 or email@example.com.
The initiative is supported by the Center for International Private Enterprise.